Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Dear Dear Friend

Its crazy when you can see God moving in peoples lives. Its even more crazy when you can see Him using technology, such as facebook to reach into others lives.

I have this friend. This amazing new friend that has taught me so much about my self, my beliefs, and where I stand in my life. Its really been rocking my world. Its showed me the importance of living out loud, living radically, and living in love! Loving everyone no matter where they are at in their lives. I know this is so random sounding, but its so intense the emotions right now.

I know that God is working hard in this mans life. It excites me to no end, because I know for a fact that if this man starts to follow God with his whole heart that he would make such an impact for Christ that it makes my heart swell. It makes me want to cry!

So we are praying. We are praying for you so much it makes our heads hurt! I know that God is going to rock your socks off in a way that no one is going to think possible. I know with out a shadow of a doubt that God has huge things planned.

It make me proud to call you a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment