I love rainy days, Like I really love rainy days. It was great today because Chris and I had an excuse to be perfectly lazy.
With all the craziness over the last few weeks, I haven't even had a change to process that I am married. Like no more single life, no more, my decisions, everything is Ours. Its wonderful but, just alot. I am very much a processor. I have to look at things from every point and replay them over and over in my head for me to truly grasp what is going on. So when people start calling me Mrs and asking me about married life, I feel like all I've done is stared blankly at them and just replied, "huh"?
I'm finally starting to get it. I'm finally starting feel like Chris' wife, Mrs Pate. I think its strange how different people take different times for it to really sink in. Not that I ever didnt want to be married to Chris. No its not like that at all. Its like you spend so my effort waiting for it, that now that its here it feels like its always been here. Like our dating was just some sort of werid dream, and now its all over. I like it.
So today, we got to be lazy. We got to take a long nap and breath for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment