I turn 30 Friday. I'll admit, I thought I was good. I was excited about 30 since I turned 27. It's strange I know. But then, it hit.
I had to trim my bangs wearing reading glass.....
I am going to try and make this turning 30 thing fun, so this week I am going to be blogging on 30.
Here's my first 30 on 30.
30 things you didn't know about me.
1. Im scared of turkeys
2. I'm the oldest of 4.
3. When I was a kid, I was in a lot of commercials.
4. I grew up around the TV industry. Its not as cool as you think.
5. I didn't learn how to walk in heels till I was 20.
6. I had purple hair in high school.
7. I also had blonde hair.
8. I have a thing with my hair, it just can't stay the same.
9. I had someone once think I was Reese Witherspoon, it made me laugh.
10. I worked in a jewlery store in the Charlotte Airport and saw all kinds of craziness.
11. I'm a big NASCAR fan. Yes closet redneck over here.
12. One word, STEELERS...
13. I went to collage for Interior Design.
14. Didn't graduate because of one credit. (Stupid auto cad)
15. I'm slightly color blind.
16. I am the worlds worse speller.
17. I don't know how to use a comma.
18. I love to read.
19 I read the whole Ann of Green Gables collection one summer when I was 10.
20. I danced for 10 years
21. I played one season of basket ball (it was as bad as you can imagine.)
22. I'm 5'3 (see previous)
23. All of my siblings are significantly taller then me.
24. I moved to Charleston on a whim. (It was just suppose to be a week vacay!)
25. I had cervical cancer at 20.
26. I wasn't suppose to be able to have kids naturally.
27. I was 21 when I got my drivers license.
28. Our wedding was a surprise wedding (that's the way to go!)
29. I swear I saw a ghost when I was little.
30. I'm very claustrophobic!
Do you have any random facts? I would love to read them.

No comments:
Post a Comment