Tuesday, March 11, 2014

30 reasons


I have this thing with crowns. 
Now, I don't rock one every day, but I will rock a crown on my birthday. There's just something about a birthday, you can get away with some silly stuff. 

30 reasons to rock a crown.

1. It's your birthday.
2. Laundry is more fun to fold.
3. Pedis look better when matching a crown.
4. Lip synic car solos are more awesome.
5. Bubble baths always need a crown.
6. Reading, come on, who doesn't want to be Belle? 
7. Your kids will think your awesome (if they are little)
8. Your kids will think your crazy (if they are older) 
9. It's Monday
10. It's Tuesday 
11. It's Wednesday 
12. It's Thursday 
13. It's Friday 
14. It's Saturday
15. It's Sunday
16. Your kids are melting down. They will be so confused they will stop crying, trust me, it works. 
17. Dishes get cleaner when being washed by someone in a crown.
18. Same with dusting.
19. Scrubbing a toilet while rocking a crown, a Cinderella experience. 
20. Paying bills. I know I need everything I can get to make that better!
21. Grocery shopping, extra points if you ride in the cart.
22. Shoe shopping. Go after you do number 19. 
23. Changing a squirmy babies diaper, distract them with the sparkles. 
24. Laying out. Come on a crown goes with everything.
25. Drinking coffee, pinkies out! 
26. Having dinner, seriously royal feast, duh. 
27. Checking the mail, give your neighbors something to talk about. 
28. A play date, nothing says "I'm here to party" like a crown.
29. To bed. If sleeping beauty can do it, so can you.
30. Quite time. We are daughters of the king, sometimes we need a little help remembering it. 


How would you rock a crown? 

No comments:

Post a Comment