Saturday, November 9, 2013

Family Gratefulness

I had a few things in mind for my gratefulness post today, things that I've been grateful for that I just haven't posted about. Then this morning actually happened. 

A few weeks ago, my friends blessed my socks off by coming over and cleaning my whole house. Yes the whole house, and let me tell you it was bad. Very bad, the kind of bad that you don't know where to start. When they did that some of them took my dirty laundry to their own homes to wash and dry! This morning one of those amazing ladies dropped off a load of laundry. Which turned into her family piling out of their van to join is for breakfast. 


It was great. The random act of having a meal together was pretty much what my heart needed. It's amazing to have friends that you can welcome into your slightly messy home, rocking no make up, top buns, and comfy clothes (or pj pants) with out blinking an eye. Where you can sit and chat about all kind of things, break up toddler fights, and just drink a cup of hot coffee. 

I'm so grateful today for the gift of family friends. Those friends that are more then just friends, that have adopted you and you have adopted them as family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment