Friday, October 18, 2013

Nesting into 36 weeks



This past week has been very hard. Surprisingly bedrest is very draining, very draining. Emotionally this is hard for me, the sitting, waiting, not moving, worrying if every kick, bump or hiccup is the start of a contraction. Then once the contractions start is the worry if she is ok, if they will stop, if it's time. It drains me, a lot. 

The worry is draining. 

It always has been draining. Worry is something I am really good at doing. It's second nature, a part of me, and it shouldn't be. I'm trying to learn to be ok with the unknown. Trying to trust the outcome, that these battles have already been won, the fight has already been faught. It's so hard to remember. 

In the panic of life we forget, forget to breath. Forget to remember that everything is going to be ok. 

So I'm going to trust. Remember the truths I know. His ways are great then mine, his thoughts are bigger then my thoughts, his love greater then mine. Life this might be just a blimp, but it's a blimp that He is in control of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment