I thought about writting a really heavy post on all God has taught me, beaten me over the head with, and whispered to me this year. But honestly I'm exhausted. After the stomach bug, Christmas, and having the Hubby gone since Thanksgiving, my capablity to form complete and coherient thoughts is, well flat out gone.
So enjoy our year in review... Instagram style.
January held the Chosen conference, not being able to see my toes and at time feel my legs. I tried to soak all of January in. That last month before we became a family of four, that last month that it was just be and Buddieboy all day.
In March Buddieboy turned two! A wild, crazy, funny, happy two year old.
April I started learning how to juggle being a mom of two.These little boys of mine, make my heart so happy it hurts! I love them so much ((and it blows my mind how big Littleguy has gotten, and yes I dressed them alike for Easter!))
May was for moving. We moved into our first house. I love our house. With it's wood paneling, clothes line, and oldness, our house has home in its bones. May also brought about my re-branding...again.
June brought about my first market, me stepping in out as a business women. Which scared the snot out of me. It still does. I always have fight to be able to stand in that title.
July launched the Mrs Pate Bra Drive. Never did I think that one little idea would grow the way it did! It made me realize to value my voice, and use it for what God wants not always what I want.
August was just HOT. Everything was just about keeping cool!
September brought about the Hubby's 30th birthday. It was so much fun throwing him a great surprise birthday party! I still don't know how I pulled it off but it was fabulous.
October gave me Influence. The most amazing, exhausting week ever. I adore the community that the Influence conference has created. I had a blast helping to run the market and it inspired me to really take charge and step out in my own business even more.
November gave us orphan Sunday and our first Thanksgiving at home, just the Hubby, Buddieboy and Littleguy. It also gave us the Hubby leaving for an extended work trip, and hours of me creating.
follow me on Instagram @mrstmpate











No comments:
Post a Comment