Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Getting to know you....

The countdown is officially on for the Influence Conference, and I am literally so excited I could wet my pants am doing a happy dance! (HA! Look Ashley I figured it out!) 
Yesterday the Influence community leaders (I think that's the right wordage) hosted a get to know you link up. I really wanted to link up but, we launched Just Cause yesterday and that got top billing. (BTW did you check it out? You should.) 

 
Here's the game, answer these three questions and check out the other ladies blogs. It fun I promise!





 
3 get-to-know-you things
2 things you’re looking forward to about the conference
1 thing you cannot leave home without

Hmmm... Get to know me things...

First, I can be a little awkward at first. Really, a friend of mine cracks up when I meet new people. Think Rick-Bobby-I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-my-hands, kind of awkward. Plus I get red and sweaty. Its fun. 

I have a strange mix of yankee sarcasm, and southern charm (at least I think it's charming.)

I am a very one on one kind of person. It is funny how so many of us bloggers are so out there with our lives yet, have a very introvert type personalities. Don't get me wrong I will talk in large groups but, I just like one on ones better. That's how I feel like I really get to know someone.

Two things I'm looking forward too. Only two, really? Okay I am looking forward to meet all my blogger ladies in real life.  Sometimes for me its a strange dynamtic having friends that I have never actually been in the same room with, let alone the same state! So I'm really excited about that, I for see a lot of hugs and that girl scream thing people do when they see some one.
(I don't do that, really, I promise. I dont but I know some of you do)

Oh and I'm really excited to be rocking some sort of purple in my hair. You know its coming Alissa!

Finally the one thing I can't leave home with out.
My phone. I would say coffee but, I can get coffee anywhere. Right? There will be coffee right??




 

12 comments:

  1. Can't believe it's already almost October!! Fall's the perfect time to rock purple hair right?! haha love you friend and can't wait to hug you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, Love your blog. So fun and refreshing to the eye! Looking forward to meeting you in person next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of some purple in the hair!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you think about it, blogging feels like a one-on-one, so I guess it isn't so crazy that we bloggers tend to like one-on-ones in "real life" too. :) See you in Oct!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You talked about Ricky Bobby in your meet & greet post. I like you so much already. And yes, there WILL be coffee. See you soon!


    PS: Your blog? Adorable. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also an initially awkward, more one-on-one person. & I never EVER know what to do with my hands.


    I will probably be doing the girl scream thing in my head all weekend. I'm so excited for this conference and I'm looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay first off can I just say how absolutely adorable that photo is? Ohmygoodness.


    And purple hair? Awesome! Once I died the bottom 2 inches of my hair fire engine red. And when I was done with it I just got a trim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is stinking adorable, thanks. and he knows it! I had purple hair in high school and found a few ladies had it too! LOL So the running joking is pulling it back out for influence. I don't think they realize I'm really gonna do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tend to just stand with my arms cross, its the only way to contain the crazy hand jesters! LOL I don't wanna knock anyone out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! I actually just broke down and had someone do it for me. Its funny I do designs for others but mine, I cant ever figure out what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trina {Beginner Beans}September 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM

    Ha ha, I had to laugh at the Ricky-Bobby analogy. Nice visual, and I can so relate :) Look forward to meeting you in FOUR weeks!

    ReplyDelete