Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A little this and that


The past few weeks have been hard in case de Pate. Sickness has blanketed and knocked us out! Between head colds and stomach bugs, Mr Pate has been the only one left standing. With the lounging, medication, and sleeping that has gone down, my brain is just coming out of the funk. I have a lot I want to write about, a lot to share, and some to cry and process through a little more. But, today I just wanted to say

hi, oh how I've missed you!

Here's a few "in case you missed it":

New blog design!  It's really cool huh? I adore it. Sarah from Span Tag Designs did an amazing job. Now I know what your thinking "don't you do design?" Yes I do, but strangely enough I never get around to my blog, nor do I know what I want, so it was awesome working with Sarah! She was so quick at responding and nailed it from the get go! You have to go check out her. Not only does she do custom designs (like mine) but she has AMAZING pre-made designs that look NOTHING like any other pre-made out there! Really check her out.
  

 Hoop there it is.. Yes I went there! I've been working on these custom state and silhouette hoops! Don't you just think they are adorable! I'm teaming up with Lindsay at Out of Alabaster to sell my custom silhouette hoops in her shop!  You can buy the state hoops straight from me, just shoot me an email at mrspatewrites(at)gmail(dot)com


Just Cause. Have you checked this out yet? Its a new monthly link up where you can find tools and ways to help a Cause! Every month we are highlighting a new Cause, and this month is Solo Hope! Check out more info here, and get involved there is still plenty of time!   



Influence is  22 days away!! In 22 days, I will be in Indianapolis surrounded by some amazing ladies speaking life into us, around us, and just all over the place! Plus there is a mall. Honestly I'm really excited about that. Not gonna lie.


Well that's some of the big stuff. I've got some heavy stuff, well heavy for me to share later! We are working on getting some new rhythms worked in to our lives so there is some stretching going on. Literally, Ive been doing Holy Yoga and that stuff is not joke, spiritually or physically! 

 


1 comment: