Hi Everyone! Jac here again.
Did you ever have that chore as a kid that you hated? And I
mean hated, and still hate to the point where you have avoided doing it for
years?
Pairing up socks was that chore for me. My mom is completely
colour blind. It’s really really rare for a woman to be colour blind, and most
are usually just a bit colour deficient – but my mom, nope she’s completely
colour blind. She does come up with some odd clothing combinations some days. So
she had a really hard time matching socks in the laundry, so because I was the youngest
and my sister and brother were sick of doing it, it became my job. Sorting and
matching 5 peoples socks – oh so much fun. Really I hated it, really really
hated it!!
So what do I do now? Well Brian has one style of work socks,
and one style of sport socks. Same for me, plus a few pairs of super fuzzy warm
socks for winter, and Gray well I try and buy 10 pairs that are identical. Now I
don’t have to make sure that the ones with the purple stripes get matched properly,
or the faded work socks don’t get matched with the dark grey socks. (Yes that
was an issue as a kid – really dad?)
So are you like me? Have you changed things up so you don’t
have to continue that chore you hated? Or is it impossible to change like the cutlery
tray in the dishwasher?

No comments:
Post a Comment