Sunday, June 24, 2012

Reality Check

I've been really wrestling. Wrestling with one simple thought. What do I want this little space of internet to look like? That might seem silly to some but, to me its important. This little space is my voice. This is where I have the chance to say something. Anything.


But what is that? What do I have to say? 

When there is no vision, the people perish (psalm 29). There needs to be a vision for this. A voice. But a voice for what? Yes, my boys are the most adorable boys on the planet, but is that really what I want this space to be about? Is there more? Can this space effect, be used to spread... what?
God's word- yes.
Hope-totally.
Understand-absolutely.
Community-100%

I'm not sure yet how this is all going to look. What God wants with all this mess of space. All I know is what ever He wants to do with it, that's what will be done with it.














Jump over to Sashes to the Merchants and check out my deep dark fear.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Pate,
    I agree to allowing God to have His way with everything. He knows best how to do what is best with us and what we have.
    Following you from Monday Meet Up.
    Have a blesses day!
    Teshuva- http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard sometimes to determine how to fill a blog post. Kudos to you for sitting down to organize your thoughts and priorities. Visiting from Monday Meet up.

    ReplyDelete