The other night the sponsors from Naptime Diaries had a nice big monthly video call, I loved it. It was amazing to get to talk to some of the ladies. Some of the ladies blogs I already followed, and some I'm following now.
One of them was 5ohwifey. I had read her blog before, and loved it but with the business of life, remember what blog I was reading, what link up is going on where, ect.
Well Ashley (5ohwifey) & Nicole (Our Crazy Beautiful) are doing a vlog link up called The Girl Behind the Blog. Honestly I wasn't planning on linking up, but then a twitter/blogger lady friend of mine said she might link up. I told her to go for it! Then realized hey silly lady you didn't even do it.....
Dang.
So here is my Girl behind the blog-vlog.
Gotta say it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.
Here's the details on Mrs Pates Blogger Bra Drive! Just a little friendly competition between blogs, all for a good cause. Check out the tab above for all the info!
(Just watched this over and I don't think there is anything wrong with blogs about kids, clothes, poop, or recipes! LOL I read and love a lot of those blogs!)

Love your vlog! Learned a lot about you in just a few minutes! :)
ReplyDeleteI just love ya girl! So glad you linked up. Sorry to hear about some of the things you struggle with but I know how you feel. Also, we are music twinsies. Do people really use their blinkers like that on roundabouts? That is so funny.
ReplyDeleteoh they totally do! It drives me crazy, but it happen so much it almost confuses me when it doesn't happen
ReplyDeleteokay...God is just too good! I have been so discouraged that I couldn't make it to the Write to Be Heard meetings yet and God just put Sarah's blog and now yours right in front of me-). Would love to get together IRL...in desperate need of some mommy friends in Charleston. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete