Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Worship Wednesday 5.30.12

My heart has been over flowing this week! In one week two families brought their children home creating forever families with these precious little people, and another amazing dear lady is pregnant with a healthy little pea! So many answered prayers abound!

My heart is full of love and joy for these little ones, so why not a sweet little child worship today?




I never knew all the verses until today, but I love this song now even more! I hope your heart was blessed too!



I want you to be blessed in that kind of way, so I'm hosting a Worship Wednesday with Miss Tori (meet her here!) from here on out! Follow me & Tori, then post a video, poem, lyric, drawling, writing, how ever you worship, and link up here. Don't forget to grab a button and add it to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment