This weekend has been exhausting, but we are finally into our new place! I am drained in every way possible, so as much as I would love to keep you all up to speed this week it's not going to happen. Besides being over my head with boxes, our Internet isn't working! There is something wrong with the wiring. From what I can gather the tower out side is working perfectly but inside its not, or something along those lines. Needless to say its a big fix that the company can not get to till Thursday! Yes! Thursday!
No Internet, no cable, and did I mention our house doesn't have a dishwasher or a microwave? This urban living, Mac lovin city girl is really working on putting her big girl britches on!
Confession: our laundry room scares me. It has a cement floor and it freaks me out. There could be spiders down there!
Anyways! I'll be back soon.
If you haven't checked out the blogger iPhone app you really should! Just did this whole post from my phone! Oh how I love technology!

No comments:
Post a Comment