Yeah right!
Don't you wish they came with manuals, or an off switch, or just a mute button.
Is that just me?
I love/adore/ slightly obsess over my boys. I can't help it, they literally are the cutest things I've ever seen or held. I have to fight the urge to be over protective, and well crazy when it comes to them. I literally panic when some one, besides me picks up little guy, or when babyman gets in the car with anyone else driving but me, I break out into cold sweats. Its a fight to not lock them up in a big bubble and never let them out. Luckily groupon hasn't had a deal on giant bubbles so the boys are out in the world, for now.

But some times I wish for silence. No cars beeping, or baby's crying, or balls bouncing of the side of the wall (or my head). The thought of sitting down and getting something that I want done, actually done is a total fantasy. Mommy fantasies. What are your mommy fantasies?
Here's mine:
Take a long shower, so long the hot water runs out.
Shave my legs.
Put on make up, like full dolled up liquid eye liner kind of put on make up.
Spend more than 10 mins on my hair.
Not smell like throw up.
Drink a cup of coffee while its still hot.
Drink a glass of tea with out some little toddler stealing my ice.
To not have to use a shopping cart for one item.
To read a page in a book that doesn't have a picture on it.
Lay out with my new amazing hat
Sleep till 12, heck 9 would be amazing.
Have dinner at 10pm.
Oh the little things what we miss out on. But, I honestly wouldn't trade any of those for the smashed banana I stepped out at 3 am this morning, or waking up to a toddler that escaped his room and crawled into my bed. For now, I'll down 4 cups a coffee in the day, throw a bleach strip on my teeth and use a baby wipe to scrub the spit up out of my shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment