Ever had that happen.
ever lost your voice...
I think I did. Actually I know I did.
It starts with small steps, a slight shift really, a little more pressure on one side of the foot then the other, and in a circle you go. Every person favors one foot over the other. When your lost you bear more on one foot thus how you get lost.
Lost, no longer focused on anything just going in circles. Totally out of habit, once again.
Till you snap out of it.
You see a little face, a new little person, so perfect, special, fragile...
so fragile.
So you hang on to faith, to God, because there is nothing else that you can do but hang on.
You pray.
You cry.
You find a voice,
you scream,
and you fight.
Finally, you bring home your little guy and you bring home more faith, strength, and you remember how God shows up. Even when your just walking in circles.
How you never realized that all could have been lost.
Gone in a blink.
No comments:
Post a Comment