Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oh No





You know your kid is bored when he just lays on the table staring out in to the sky. You know your bored when your staring at your kid staring at the sky!

Hello fasting day two.
Or as I've called it "get creative quick mommy!" day.

So yesterday we made a splash pad. Really the easiest thing I've ever done. I just filled a plastic box full of water, threw in some bath toys and a kitchen strainer (which was a much bigger hit than
the things he was used to!) and Babyman went to town. A full hour of splashing! Did you catch that? One full hour, 60 WHOLE mins of an occupied toddler!


Today, it was too cold to splash and panic set in. Now what? The splash pad was my only trick! So I started thinking... Playdough he's just in to it, finger pant? Don't have an or any thing I need to make it (yes there is a much needed grocery store run in store for our home). What about regular acrylic pant? Total mess... But I do have a toddler, and a boy so mess is a yes in this house! So I watered, really watered down some paint and well.... here you go!

that's paint under his nose, he likes to smell things.



sorry for the fuzzy!

The best thing about throwing him in the tub to paint, once he was done I just filled up the tub and taught him how much fun it was to scrub.... Yes he scrubbed all the paint off the wall.

Now... does anyone have any ideas for tomorrow!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment