Monday, January 16, 2012

Dear Littleguy


Holy cow littleguy, your getting so close to being born. It's kind of crazy how quickly all this seems to be flying by, I'm trying so hard to hang on to every moment, every wiggle, hiccup (which you just started to do last night), and the few good kicks you give me. I think your going to be a snuggler. You seem to just always snuggle into me more than anything else. I love it, its hilarious watching my whole tummy wiggle as you squirm around.

I wonder what your going to look like. Are you going to look like your brother and Daddy, I can't image you coming out looking more like Daddy than Babyman does! Or are you going to look like me? Dark hair and big blue eyes, or blonde with big blue eyes. That's the big question. I'm so excited to find out.
I can't wait for you to meet Babyman. He loves you so much. I know you hear him in there, sorry for all the noise but you'll get use to it! He's just so excited about everything, I hope he teaches you how to have all the joy he does! Oh, and those random hits that you get, Babyman is trying to give you a high five, he'll teach you how to do that when you get here, it's his favorite thing.

Oh Littleguy, I have so many hopes and dreams for you that all seem to pale to what God is already doing through your little life. You are a little miracle, a little life created by God for worship, for community, for joy, to make an impact in this world! I can't wait to see what your life is going to look like, how its going to unfold. I love you so much My Littleguy....

Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

Psalm 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment