Saturday, December 31, 2011

Unexpected

I wasn't planning on blogging again until the New Year, I had the whole little post (mostly in my head) of this amazing new year joyfulness but then so much unexpectedness has happened the past few days that this year just needs one more post. One more joyful, dumbfounding "is this really my life kind of post".

Okay, a little transparency. I love to blog, like I'm sure you all do but, I really love it. I always wanted to be a writer growing up but with my horrible fear of rejection and my even more horrible lack of grammar skills I never really tried to go after it. But blogging, oh blogging, makes me feel a little like the writer I always wanted to be even when no one reads a single thing I post. It's not the status of how many people follow me, or comments on the end of the post, just the feeling of having something I created out there in the world, out of me and into the universe.

The funny thing is, I might have started this to just write but its turned into so much more. God has really used this little blog to heal so much of my heart in so many different times. Its like journaling on crack (and yes I just used crack and God in the same sentence). Not only has it helped me process my life and all its bumps and joys, but there has been a few times that other people have connected to what I was saying. Which trust me, no one is more surprised than me when that happens, I mean you have to do some serious translating through some really horrible grammar sometimes, but I love you for it (and for not attacking my post with a big red marker, red markers still make me sweat. Thanks Mrs Garrison my 5th grade teacher.).

Anyways back on track.... I guess I just wanted to get out why I do this, and how beyond over whelmed that I am to get to be used in such small ways. With that being said I wanted to share with ya'll some of the guest post/ sponsor post I've done in the past two weeks. Honestly I can't believe I'm even saying I've done post on others blogs, it's kind of weird.

But anyways hope ya'll enjoy!



(I didn't know about this one and totally geeked out when I saw it! I mean its RAGE AGAINST THE MINIVAN!)




No comments:

Post a Comment