
I'm so naive. I thought my days of baby poop-a-rama were past us, at least with Baby Man of course not Little Guy (the fun wont begin with him till March). At a year and a half, most kids have a good handle on their poop. I know there's the stomach bug, and other issues but blow outs, naww we were in the clear.
Negative ghost rider. Yes, we had the mother (and father) of all blow outs today! I've handled the blow out, the finger paint with poop, even the mash it between the toes poop, but the toddler blow out. Can't do it! Can't handle it. Really fighting throwing up!
See Baby Man has been constipated for um, like six months. Not the whole six months but, we have been fighting it weekly for months now. After taking him to the doctors (a new one) yesterday Baby Man was taken off whole milk and had to start taking miralax, two adult doses a day! Yes, I said two, wanna guess where this is going? Yes, after two doses he woke up yelling for me. I walk into his room and he is pointing in his crib asking "That?".
That, would be a huge gravy like puddle of well, what was in Baby Man.
The kid was coated, he looked like someone was trying to stain him a new color. Plus I didn't realize when I put him down that at the nursery this morning he's diaper was put on backwards. Needless to say, it didn't catch much. I won't go into details of the poop-a-rama, but I do know that the corn he ate yesterday is all out of his system now...
The best part.... Right before that the power company was installing a new power pole and so gracefully knocked over a power line, which broke the water main for our place...
yes, it took a half a container of baby wipes and I'm fighting the urge to just throw his sheets out... I think I'll send the power company a bill.
No comments:
Post a Comment