Wow! This last month has been a crazy hectic free for all. Here are some of the points/highlights/ quick run down of the Pate fam!
- Moved (finally) to Charleston.
- We are full out cloth diapering. I love it and a nice long post will be coming.
- Working on kicking my etsy shop back into gear but, with maybe a new name and new stuff!
- Interning at the church. Which I am loving/stressing over daily. I love serving, learning and being stretched, but I'm serving, learning, reading, writing and being stretched. You see what I mean.
- Organizing! This is the Pate family key word right now. Organizing our house, time, life, money ect... I think I'll post about that too!
- Goal setting. Right now my big one is not just to keep up but thrive, still working that all out though!
Well, that's about it around here. I can't wait to get things rocking and better connected so everyone can see what is going on not just in our home/lives, but with us spiritually (because trust me its alot!) but, with my little shop!
<3 Tiff
No comments:
Post a Comment