It's amazing!! It's for mommies of boys and how much we need to be pouring into them and how to pray for them and their specific needs as Men of God. I'm totally floored.
Check it out, the book is a pdf book, so it downloads straight to the computer or kindle and its cheap. Like no more than 6 bucks, totally worth every penny. Right now they are doing a 21 Day Challenge on facebook!
I've never prayed using scripture before (and honestly, the concept was a little well nutty to me.) but, I'm loving it. I found an old journal that I've never used (yes I was totally surprised also) and I've been writing out the scriptures and prayers. It's help me not only take time and pray them out (instead of a quick reading scan) but, remember them a little better, settle on the scriptures and fully think about them.
I wanted to share with you the ones I'm praying for Holden today (and encourage you to pray them over your boys, boys that you know, and for you girl momma's: your future son in laws!)

May Holden's heart cry be "not my will but, Yours be done."
Luke 22:42May Holden be like a wise man, whose heart inclines him to the right.
Ecclesiastes 10:2
May Holden honor God with his heart & not just his lips.
Isaiah 29:13
May Holden out of the good treasure of his heart produce good, for out of the abundance of his heart his mouth speaks.
Luke 6:45
May Holden draw near to God & He will draw near to Him. May he cleanse his hands & purify his heart.
James 4:8
No comments:
Post a Comment