See I'm 27, and I normally dress like I'm 12. No really, jeans and a solid colored tee shirt! I've just now started wearing things besides black and white! I'm goal, to be a good lookin momma (sing it like tom petty!). If your not married it's hard to understand but, I want my hubby to look at me and think "man my wife is hot"!
I might want to be hot but, I don't have a hotness budget! I mean really who does! So off to goodwill my friend Abbi and I went! This is what I learned.
Stay hydrated! I'm serious, I left with a horrible headache and so thirsty!
Be ready to spend 3 hrs, at least! You have to dig for the good stuff!
Be open minded. Crazy pattern, too big and billowy? BELT IT!
Try EVERYTHING on. We loaded up the buggy and went to town.
Don't be scared to say no! Have to hem? Think you'll actually hem? Just saying!
Take a friend, but not babies! The hubbies watched the boys, and I was so much fun for all of us! The boys got to play and we girls got some much needed QT!
Wanna know what I scored?
This tee! So cute, so fits perfectly, so amazing!
This billowy top! I love it, think black skinny jeans, heels, hello date night!
This summery dress! Does this really need describing!
Now sit down for this ladies... I spent about 7 dollars on all of it. Yes, 7 (breath). We were super blessed when we went, because if you signed up for the goodwill rewards card you got 50% off all the clothes! BTW: The rewards card gives you a point for every dollar and at 250 points you get 25% off your purchase. Yes it might take a while to get to 250 but if you do what me and Abbi did, we both have the same card and when we hit 250, we'll go together!
Don't forget to link up to 1% Change and join the fun!
Just click on the button to your right!
Just click on the button to your right!
"I want my hubby to look at me and think "man my wife is hot"!"
ReplyDeleteTotally with you there! This is my biggest post baby goal for our anniversary trip at the end of this summer. Last summer I'd just had a baby so this summer I want to be a good lookin momma too. :) Loved this post...
oh yeah...the dress...OH MY! LOVE!!!! Not gonna lie...slightly jealous of this find! :)