UPDATE: I want everyone to be able to enter so I'm extending the give away! I know who does that, yes me. I do that! All Entries have to be in by June 10th and we'll announce the winner June 11th!! Spread the word ladies! The more you do the more entries you get! Btw, for every tweet, facebook post, and for every blog you follow make a separate comment! Yes, You can post a link every day for a week and get 7 different entries!
I am so excited about today's post!
Paint Bake and Create Give Away!
"While I was in college studying art, I took a design class and one of our assignments was to design a logo. I came up with the Paint, Bake, & Create logo, and I just went with it.
"While I was in college studying art, I took a design class and one of our assignments was to design a logo. I came up with the Paint, Bake, & Create logo, and I just went with it.I brought the business to life in the fall of 2009 as I was finishing up my bachelors degree.
I began creating things as gifts for my friends baby showers and birthday presents. I then began selling, I made a website, and here it is!
Since then, I've had a beautiful baby girl, Maggie Claire born in October 2010, who is our number one Paint, Bake, & Create model! Feel free to browse around on my blog and just email me if you would like to order anything! paintbakeandcreate@gmail.com"
I began creating things as gifts for my friends baby showers and birthday presents. I then began selling, I made a website, and here it is!
Since then, I've had a beautiful baby girl, Maggie Claire born in October 2010, who is our number one Paint, Bake, & Create model! Feel free to browse around on my blog and just email me if you would like to order anything! paintbakeandcreate@gmail.com"
~ Hilary
I'm so excited to be doing this give away, not only because I think Hilary is one of the sweetest, craftiest person I know but everything she does has so much heart behind it! You know when you get something from Hilary she had put so much thought into it!
Yes, your eyes are seeing right! We have an adorable headband with not one but THREE flower clips and a bright summery bow!! (Yes, I am wishing I could put Holden in these, and no I wont!)
Want a chance to win this stash? It is super easy!
For 1 entry
follow my blog, Hilary's personal blog, and Paint Bake and Create!
leave a comment for every one you do.
For 2 entries
Facebook or Twitter!
Leave me a comment with your twitter name.
For 5 entries (yes, 5!)
Blog about the giveaway!
To get all five entries, comment five times with a link to your blog each time
follow my blog, Hilary's personal blog, and Paint Bake and Create!
leave a comment for every one you do.
For 2 entries
Facebook or Twitter!
Leave me a comment with your twitter name.
For 5 entries (yes, 5!)
Blog about the giveaway!
To get all five entries, comment five times with a link to your blog each time
BOUNS ENTRY!
If you blog about this amazing giveaway, every person that links up from your blog YOU get another entry! Have them state where they linked up from. For example "linked up from Chris and Tiffany plus One!"
So get a going ladies, have fun, and blog away! I'll announce the winner on June 3rd! Plenty of time for everyone to get those entries in!
So get a going ladies, have fun, and blog away! I'll announce the winner on June 3rd! Plenty of time for everyone to get those entries in!
Just reposted on my FB. Yay! :-)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog, hils blog and PBC :)
ReplyDeleteI just FB posted about it :)
ReplyDelete