Thursday, April 21, 2011

Creating

I've been painting, a lot lately.
To the point that I really need to start painting for other people because I'm running out of room in my house for stuff!!

I used to paint all the time. I would paint and re-paint over and over again. It was really therapeutic for me. The good thing, is it still is. This week has been a good week! I finished Holden's room, created more color for our living room, and did the sun room! Now I'm starting "presents" for some of the little ones (and coming attractions) around here! Well here, Charleston, Cali, ect!!

But, this is my idea (let me know what ya'll think). I think I might actually start selling the things I create. It honestly freaks me out a bit. I really love everything I make, I love the idea of the things that I create go to people I know, people I love. But, its getting expensive to keep going (and going at the rate I have been).
So what do you guys think?
Do you think I should try?
Do you think I could actually do it?
Do you think it would actually sell?


Sorry its a bad cell picture, my camera grew legs!


I just don't know...
yes, ya'll are witnessing my fear of rejection! I'm working on it! lol

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you should! It's so much fun and you can go at your own pace. Have you ever looked into etsy? I really want to sell stuff on there one of these days! :) Good luck, let me know if I can help you with anything.

    ReplyDelete