So here's some information:
I am now seven months old.
Yes, seven. It seems like only yesterday I came screaming into this world.
I crawl.
I really like to crawl, I also love to knock down all of Nana's shiny tins by the fire place. They make a lot of really great sounds. For some reason Mommy always rubs her head after, haven't figured that out yet.
I can feed my self.
Its a lot fun. Sometimes I lose my food. I pick it up and then can't find it in my hand anymore. Strange....
I like dirt.
There is this really great thing at Nana's. It's like big thing of black stuff Mommy calls dirt. It feels funny in my mouth.
"No" makes me laugh.
Now I'm not totally sure what "no" is, but its a funny sound! I crack up every time I hear it.
I say "momma", "dada", "baba", and "grrrr".
They are big crowd pleasers. Not really sure why, but some one always comes when I say them.

Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment