Chris has a job interview tomorrow.
Chris has a job interview tomorrow for a job in Charleston.
(yes I can barely contain myself.)
Honestly, I'm a little terrified. My hubby is the worlds greatest interviewee (didn't think that was a word but sp check said it was) which is great most of the time, but right now I'm totally freaked out.
I desperately want to be back in Charleston, and I feel with 110% of my soul that we are suppose to be there. But, Chris just got a promotion at work and will finally be out of scaffolding that he hates so much. But this job in Charleston would put him back in scaffolding.
Chris with he's promotion just got a pay increase too, a very nice and need increase. But, this job in Charleston would be a little more than we are making now but, not as much as he will be making. (following?)
We're barley making ends meet here and the cost of living is lower than Charleston but, if he gets this job we would be moving to some place that has a higher cost of living but not a big enough salary bump to cover the change.
Are we just being silly/stupid/desperate/immature/un-faithful.
I don't want to be so afraid that I can't take that leap. I want to be bold, I want to follow with blind faith.
Its funny when I am in Charleston life feels so clear, so fullfilled, so in touch with God.
In Charlotte, I have no idea what the (its coming) hell is going on in my life!
Am I crazy? Am I reading too much in to one thing and not enough in another. Why do I suddenly have all this fear/doubt when I know with out a shadow of a doubt that my heart/my soul/ my future (for this season) is in Charleston?
God, I know your listening. I know your speaking.
But, God I'm not sure if I'm hearing you clearly,
or at all for that matter.
God please make it clear.
Even if you have to light the bushes in front of our house on fire.
(sorry dave.)
Thank you.
But, God I'm not sure if I'm hearing you clearly,
or at all for that matter.
God please make it clear.
Even if you have to light the bushes in front of our house on fire.
(sorry dave.)
Thank you.
God will never give you more than you can handle. One thing that most Christians tend to forget is this (a great Bible verse)Proverbs 16:9 In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. God will make things work for you guys the way HE wants it to, and our prayers are not to fulfill our OWN desires, but we are to pray that GOD'S will be done in our lives. If he means for you guys to remain here, things will get better in time. If he means for ya'll to be in Charleston, then Chris will get a job he is happy with and you will find a place that is affordable. Perhaps you are just missing the bigger picture...perhaps there is someone here that needs you to be their guiding light that leads them to a life filled with God! I know that it is hard to see that things could be good for ya'll here since things were so comfortable in Charleston, but be patient. I am here if you need me anytime. I hope this helps!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
Ashley