Saturday, September 25, 2010

Coming Soon to a Computer Screen Near YOU!

This past week the hubby and I have been talking a lot about my blog. I have been really wanting to add some mommy tips on make up, clothing, style, diaper bag etiquette, but haven't been able to figure out where in the week to ad it.

I already do momma monday's and faithfill fridays. I was thinking about adding something on Wednesdays but, I didn't want another day of the week with a tag already on it. Plus I could not think of anything that went with Wednesday! So total bust there.

It hit me today when I was in the shower. (why do all the good idea happen in the shower!) Why not make momma monday actually about well I don't know, momma issues? (smart huh?)

So starting next week I'm going to do momma monday, not about Holden's milestones but about momma things. I'm working on a post right now about getting your momma groove back, or well in my case started!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to read more about it! I think I may need to come back over for a tutorial on changing the background & layout of the blog next! Maybe we can both work together on the blog button too!

    ReplyDelete