Monday, June 14, 2010

What a sweet ride its been.

Blogger just re-designed how you can set up your blog. Very exciting for me, since I bore easily at the sight of my blog. After playing a little with it I decided to stroll down memory lane and read some of my past blogs. Yes, some made me laugh, some cry, and some well some made me want to smack my self for the horrible grammar/spelling etc ( I mean really did I EVER use spell check?).

One made me want to smack my self for a totally different reason. I wrote it at the start of 09 a simple little prayer (seen here) for what I wanted. Ever heard "be careful what you pray for". Yea, I wasn't very careful. I thought I could be bold and really push myself. Ever learn the hard way that you don't always have to be the one pushing your self. How about praying that God pushes you, for a whole year?

Starting to see that yup, the Man answers prayers.

Between flooding homes, stretched finances, job changes and losses, leading small groups (that some what in my eyes bombed), heart aches and full on heart breaks, moving and moving again, 09 was one heck of a year. I never thought some ones life could change so much so fast.

I started 09 off as a newlywed living in her mother-in-laws home in Charleston.
Now I'm a mommy with my own home in Charlotte.

But, so much more than just my location has changed. My heart has changed. I can see Him moving so clearly, I might not always see Him but, I know He's doing something. I know I can with stand so much because God is my strength. I wanted to make more room in me for Him. I think in a small way we did that. We as in God, I was just more or less along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment