Tuesday afternoon we made an impromptu trip down to Charleston. It was great getting to see friends and just hang out. Love it. But, by Wednesday believe it or not I caught my self thinking "I'm ready to go home."
Can I tell you how hard that hit me.
I <3 Charleston, totally love it, and to think of some where else as home is very rattling. But its the truth.
Charlotte is my home. Charleston will always have a huge place in my heart.
I found my husband there, had my son there, found God there its a huge part of me and who I am.
But, to finally feel like that chapter of my life has closed is, just odd.
I've been longing and fighting to get back. I haven't wanted to get to know people here, get plugged in here because I'm waiting to go back. Its time for me to move on. To finally realize, I am here for a reason and I have faith in that. Luckily now not only do I have faith in it but, I'm starting to have joy in it. I'm totally loving my life. I'm loving where God has me. I'm loving that I get to meet new people & reconnect with others.
Its just funny being able to look back a page and say yup, I'll stay on this page.
Can I tell you how hard that hit me.
I <3 Charleston, totally love it, and to think of some where else as home is very rattling. But its the truth.
Charlotte is my home. Charleston will always have a huge place in my heart.
I found my husband there, had my son there, found God there its a huge part of me and who I am.
But, to finally feel like that chapter of my life has closed is, just odd.
I've been longing and fighting to get back. I haven't wanted to get to know people here, get plugged in here because I'm waiting to go back. Its time for me to move on. To finally realize, I am here for a reason and I have faith in that. Luckily now not only do I have faith in it but, I'm starting to have joy in it. I'm totally loving my life. I'm loving where God has me. I'm loving that I get to meet new people & reconnect with others.
Its just funny being able to look back a page and say yup, I'll stay on this page.
Smiles for you! :)
ReplyDelete