Holden is three months yesterday! It's so exciting! He's doing so well. After last week and the stress and fear of everything it was great just being able to be with my son and know,he's three months old!
I know it was his party but, he gave me the best gift.
He laughed out loud. Big huge, happy, joyful, belly laugh.
It was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.
Holden and his daddy were playing in his room and suddenly this little noise just filled our home.
Its amazing how such a little noise can be so big.
Its amazing how that one noise can get me to exhale.
I had no idea that I had been holding my breath since friday. I didn't realize how tense, scared, and overwhelmed I had been. Of course I had my "I'm fine" face. Of course that didn't work out all too well. I feel like I can do this now. I can breath, I can enjoy my son's every day life and not worry. Its all going to be okay, I know that God is in control.
If my son can laugh so can I.
No comments:
Post a Comment