This weekend was so much fun. At least I thought so. It really started Thursday night when Nana watched me! I love going over there because she holds me the whole time and spoils me rotten! Nana got her mothers day present, it's a little Willow Tree statue that is a grandma holding a baby, and the baby is light haired just like me. So now I can be there with her even when I'm home with Mommy.
Friday, I think I made Mommy sleepy. I woke up on the wrong side of the crib. No really I did. Mommy put me to bed at the foot of the crib and I woke up on the top of it totally turned around. I think some one moved me when I was sleeping. I should look into it. Anyways, Friday I just wanted to be held all day. So I cried and fussed all day until she rocked me. She ended up rocking me and her to sleep in the rocker! I like it alot!
Well, Mommy called Nana Friday afternoon because great uncle Rich and Susie were coming in town and we were going to go visit them and Mommy needed details. Nana actually was getting off work early so Mommy, Nana, and I went shopping. I think I'm going to go shopping with Mommy and Nana alot, they seem to really like it! (Especially when its for me!) So we left Daddy a note, and headed to Babies r Us and got a pack n play, and some clothes from Susie. Mommy wanted to get some other stuff but, they had little rock start skulls on them and Daddy doesn't like skulls so she didn't. But, guess what.... I got to go home with Nana again!
Saturday we went to Pa's house and he cooked and I got to see my Uncles and my Aunt. I got to break in my pack n play, which is really nice and cool. Lots of pieces! (Mommy put it together, Daddy got mad at it... Shhhh!) Sunday I watched the History Chanel with my Uncle Jacob. I kept staring at the thing he has in his nose. (I don't understand what it is, all I know is Mommy has already told me that I will not have that! ) It over whelmed me a bit so I puked, in Uncle Jacobs arm pit. He loved it don't let him tell you other wise.
Anyways, Sunday was mommies day so Daddy and I got her a pretty charm bracelet from Pandora. There were alot of people in there and I got to help Mommy pick out what she wanted! It was fun. Like I said, I think I'm going to end up doing alot of shopping growing up! Well thats it for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment