Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sigh...

Okay so I'm just a tad exhausted. Today has just been a hard one. The little man has decieded today was going to be the day that he played all his baby cards and throw everything at me. This morning didn't start out bad, it was actually really nice. He slept in till about 8. He's been sleeping from 11-8 for about two weeks now. Huge fan.

The only problem is now not only has he dropped (all by him self) two feeds before he's suppose to but, now he's trying to go farther between feeds. I'm exhausted and worried. I want to make sure that he's eating enough but, he's so not helping. Here's his current schedule...

8am.
wake, feed (~40-45mins), change into day clothes, 15 mins of play

10am. 1pm. 4pm.
wake, feed, play

7pm.
bath, feed, bed

9pm. 11pm
feed only.

But today it was 8 am, wake, feed, dress, play, scream & scream & scream till about now. (3 pm and still crying, hasn't napped)

I'm fried at this point, and really looking forward to Chris coming home.
I don't want to be one of those moms that as soon as the hubby gets home they hand the baby off to them, but today its so going to happen. why?

I'm frustrated, tired, and have laundry to do. Lots of laundry, and dishes.

Why am I not doing them now you might ask.
Because I'm writing with one hand.

Why am I writing with one hand.
Because the little man is still screaming this time I'm just holding him....

No comments:

Post a Comment