I've been doing some thinking. Yes, I'm surprised that I have time to do that too. I've been thinking about how much has actually changed. Its not really that the things around me have changed but, something in me has drastically changed. Little things that remind me that yup, I'm a mom.
Things that remind me I'm a mom:
The spit up on the left side of my shirt, and every shirt I own actually.
Not changing my shirt after said spit up, because yes, its going to happen again.
Looking at pictures of my son when he's sleeping, because he's just so freaking cute!
Thinking that my child is the cutest baby ever.
Spending more time looking up baby clothes, baby decor, anything baby then anything for me.
Going to the outlets and walking in to every Gimboree, Carters, ect and walking PAST Banana, Coach, J. crew, ect...
Walking out of Target with diapers, wipes, baby clothes, toys, and not a single pair of shoes.
Living with grey hair for x number of months because it the babies schedule doesn't have time for a dye job.
Pricing steamers and choppers for making baby food.
Marking down every poop another person does. (and pee for that matter!)
All wonderful reminders that yes I'm a mommy, and dang proud of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment