Friday, September 26, 2008

You just pull it out and do what?

Today started off pretty good. I babysat made a little cash flow, and got to study and get ahead in small group so all good. Right?

Um.. No..

The bestest and I decide to go over west of the ashley (a place i'm already not a big fan of, no offense.) Sitting at a red light getting ready to partake in anything of liquid form (we were foaming, yes FOAMING at the mouth) all of a sudden the bestest freaks and slams the heat on, me thinking shes way to young for that kind of sudden change in body temperature had not the foggiest! I then realized her car was running hot, not just hot more like hell.. Yes her car was running on hell!

We pull over and wait and wait for it to cool. As soon as she cranked it back up and loud whooshing sound apears out of no where! (Car wash next door, I knew and I laughed!). She had no idea, and me with out a camera, this will have to do...
So needless to say I snorted. Loudly. It was pretty entertaining but, then again I always find things her pretty funny. We started the car back up and once again the gauge went flying into to hell... We made in block by block by block ( yes stopping to let the car cool) my wonderful hubby finally called.
Basically the highlight of the conversation:
"I'm trying to pop the hood!"
"There should be a latch. Just reach up higher."
"I AM!"
"Just take your palm and slam the hood, (I slammed it.. closed.) But, not closed!"
"Just pull that little thing out."
"Pull it out and do what with it?"
"Wait you want me to put what where?"
"I'll just take off my tank top and use that!"
"NO, I'm not standing on the street corner naked!"

So out come. We took it in, and the car drank almost two pitchers full of water and I learned where you can shove a dipstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment