looking at me, and enjoy it kind of way. I'm not really sure why I suddenly feel like the Punisher with the urge to maim and destroy. But, this is were I'm at, this is me being transparent. I frankly want to just beat a tree down with a bat. Seriously eye balling the bat right now as we speak.I know its me growing, and I know that this is what I asked for, and I know I should know better than to pray for growth, to have things in me pulled out that I need to work on, for integrity. I get it bad idea, dumb Tiffany. But the urge to pull an OJ is still there. Okay maybe not a full OJ, more like an ugly stepsister. (Ever After, finds out that her step-sister is seeing the prince and she jumps up at the table and throws a fit and blames it on a bee.. Thats where I want to be, so not full fledged homicidal maniac, just spoiled princess with a bee.)
but I still want to hit something!
My lovely, we all feel that way at some point. God promises that we will never have more than what we can handle. You are so amazing and will come out of this storm with more character and such an amazing passion. (speaking of throwing things... this baby at he library needs to be at home playing not jibbering and yelling!) I love you and know that you have friends here to love you and cheer you on, or maybe cry with you!!
ReplyDelete