Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Messy Gratefulness

We live in a messy season. 
There are little boys with loud, messy toys, dirty clothes, dishes, and all the messiness that is life.


I love it. 

Sometimes do I wish my home looks like those pintrest boards with white couches, toy less living spaces, and perfectly crafted gallery walls? Sure, sometimes. Then I look at what's missing. Toys of little ones, the random little pirate undies from little brother trying to be just like big brother, the ball of yarn perched on the couch arm rest. All little things that make our life, our life. 

So today I'm grateful for the mess. I know one day the little undies will disappear, toy race cars will be switch for real cars with smelly friends, and my babies will be out in the world. Instead of snuggles here with me amidst the Legos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment