Hi Everyone,
It's Jac from babEblessings here again - Tiffany's letting my take over the blog. I wanted to share a bit of something that's been on my heart this week. So here goes.
----------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever come across something and went WOW!
That
was me this week. I was packing up my scrabooking stuff and was looking
through my stamps. I have collected quite a few. Well when i was
looking through them I came across a freebie that i was sent and it
killed me.
Triumph over fear
Triumph - rejoice over victory; to win control over one's weakness
Triumph
over fear - don't just get over it, don't go over your fear and move
on; be triumphant about it. Rejoice over the victory of conquering your
fear! celebrate that you won control over your weakness; over your
fear.
Thoughts? Ever had this feeling before?

Such ENCOURAGEMENT Jac!!!! LOVE this powerful word girl! PS: Mrs Pate I love your new design! :)
ReplyDelete