Tuesday, August 14, 2012

This Blogger Thing

Sometimes, well a lot of the time, I worry about this blog thing. Am I putting to much out there? Am I being honest? Am I being positive? Am I being positive but honest?

For me I always want to be positive and not fall in to a trap so complain about my life, kids, marriage, and the grey hairs on my head. But I also never want anyone to think life is perfect over here!

So ask me anything. No really! I would love it. Any questions you have leave as a comment and I will try to answer them!

Also, if you could change something about my blog layout/design what would it be? Over at the Tiny Twig there was a great post about blog design and making your blog feel like home. I loved it. Honestly there have been quite a few times I've clicked on a blog, and promptly left. Why? These are my top pet peeves: Taking to long to load, over loaded with ads, fonts that are not easy to read (aka those pretty ones!), or a general "busy" blog.

Leave a comment with a question or what you like/dont like about my blog design....

 Now let me go panic...wow this is scary!

5 comments:

  1. First of all, I don't think I know many people more honest and transparent than you are,Tiffany. You are truly a genuinely sweet person! My question is this: How did you get to be so proficient in the technical side of blogging? Was it in helping others, or in doing your own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an editorial note, "Am I putting to much out there?" The word to here should be too, as in also. Same thing with, "Taking to [too] long to load."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say I enjoy reading them each week... It's nice to get a glimpse into someone else's life every once in a while, it let's me escape my own for a moment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your heart and transparency. As a gal without kids, sometimes I skip the days that are kid-centric, but that is me, not you girly! :) My question is do you post the same day that you write your entries or do you prep ahead of time to get your posts out there? If you do it the day of, how do you fit it in?

    ReplyDelete