I woke up this morning singing this. My soul longs for you.
This song still rocks me. Breaks me into tears, the sobbing ugly kind. Rewind to early 2011. I was pregnant. Over joyed, filled to the brim with excitement. A dear lovely lady gave me a cd. This cd. I had no idea that I would fall into like I did.
Shortly after, we went to a our OB appointment. They couldn't find a heart beat. Again.
When we walked through that for a second time some days I couldn't stand, move, or even think about getting out of bed.
My mouth couldn't express the words.
My brain couldn't create a thought.
But my soul longed. Longed for Him, longed for my baby. Just longed.
That's the beauty of this song, its just a song of longing.
A song of knowing God will come, and begging for that. For Him to come like the rain.
Soul drenching, flooding, rain.
How many times do we beg God to come but we don't believe He will?
How many times to we know God is going to come but, we don't even ask Him to show up?
How many times have you had that longing to worship, but so much brokenness all you could do is sit, listen and long? That's where I am today.
Will you just sit with me?
How are you worship today? Link up with us and grab a button!

Thanks for hosting this! I found you on the Linky Here website:) I'm a new follower! Hope you have a great day:)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I heard about you from Danielle's blog :secrets of a sweet southern girl. I am following your blog and would love for you to follow me at www.hollishootsandhollers.blogspot.com I mentionend your bra drive in my post this week. Your post really touched me for many reasons.
ReplyDeleteOh hon! How brave to share your heart.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you found us! I have loved hosting this, hope you come back next week!
ReplyDeleteI just read your bra drive post! I'm am so excited, what a great idea who would have thought about hitting up garage sales! Way to rock it out lady!
ReplyDeleteThanks lady...
ReplyDelete