Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth Fun-ness

When your hubby works in a power rental company there are some weeks you forget what his face looks like. The good news is, he had to travel to Charlotte to work in the main office. Try are shipping, finding, generators, ac units ect, all up north where so many people are still with out power. Pray for those people, blogger ladies, he had to send a generator the other day to an assistant living house. The day it was shipped it was over 95 up there. All those poor people with medical problems that need to have equipment running to survive.

Well, thankfully the hubby working in Charlotte means ROAD TRIP! My family lives in and around Charlotte . I haven't seem them in a while. Baby g is four months old and his pap has never held him. Nor has he meet his uncles and aunt! Not ok.


For the fourth we piled up in the car , drove an hr out to my dads and played. H loved getting into everything and the general spoiled-ness that comes from grandparents.


Rack 'um pap!

Run momma, I'm coming for ya!

Hey momma, why does this guy look like me?

Let's go this way. 

H played really hard all day, and I was really surprised he actually slept at paps house. He had to sleep in paps bed of course, but he did nap! We drove home that evening had dinner with hubby, and the boys crashed. They totally did not make it to the fireworks, which honestly I was fine with. See I don't really enjoy fireworks. I know, judge away I'm okay with it.


The few fireworks some of the neighbors were setting off. 
That was enough for me.


Well happy 4th blogger ladies! Hope it was great. Please check out the Blogger Bra Drive. A group of fabulous ladies are collecting bras to donate to women rescued from sex trafficking. The bras are given to these women to sell and provide a safe life for themselves. There's still time to either do a drive your self and compete, or send one of these ladies some bras. 
Check out the Free the Girls button for more info!

2 comments:

  1. Y'all had more fun than we did! Ha! We had a lazy day and watched fireworks on TV. Yep, we're old fogies now.


    :)

    ReplyDelete