Friday, July 20, 2012

Them


I want to learn to love like them. My boys.
With their open hearts, big smiles, and even sloppy kisses.
I want to smile just to smile.
Laugh just to laugh.
Not care what another might think.
Be comfortable in my own skin.
I want to cry when I need to cry. 


See life with a sense of newness.
Learn to need someone.
Try new things.


I want to live my life like my boys.
To play hard.
To run full force, just to run.


I want to hold my head up high.
To be proud of what I accomplish.
To have no shame.
To have no sense of insecurity. 



I want to snuggle and know its not weakness.
To dance.
To sing off key.
To be full of smiles, laughter, and joy.


I want to learn to love my self the way my boys love me.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet post. Happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete