Monday, December 13, 2010

Home

I am so excited.
We found a Home!

Pate family move in day is February 5th! So so excited!
We went to Ikea to grab some Christmas presents for the little man.
(we literally were in Ikea for 30 mins total! And our parking space was like five spots from the door!)


As I'm wheeling little man out with his goodies my hubby does the most wonderful thing ever!
He grabs me the new Ikea catalog on the way out.

You should see how many pages I have folded down!

I finished designing Holden's room, our bedroom, and living room with out getting of the couch!
So of course I had to pull together some pictures to show everyone!
(I call it shogging! Half the work and no cost!)

I'm so excited that the whole apartment is painted.
The walls in both of the bedroom are the most amazing gray color ever!

So here's my dream bedroom:
Ta-da!

I think all the white and red is going to look amazing against the gray!

More rooms to come I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment