I love to read other people blogs.
Being a stay at home mommy with out a car it's really easy to feel well, trapped. I have a list of blogs I follow from people I know, have meet, or am just inspired by. So let me tell you how excited I was that one of these ladies that I know and am inspired by has a new blog.
http://pizzatoquinoa.blogspot.com/
It makes me even more excited because we share similar struggles with food, and now we are both searching to make our lives healthier. Now she and some of her friends are blogging about food! I'm so excited, because she likes to take pictures of food and that just makes a blog so much better!!
I've been wanting to get this family of mine healthier. Frozen pizza should not be a dinner option, shouldn't be an option at all! Not when there is so many other amazing foods out there. I don't want Holden to grow up needing a snack cake intervention like his parents!
Hey girl! I completely understand the need for that change and I love food blogs! Here's a couple of other blogs that I follow that you may also enjoy:
ReplyDeletehttp://itzyskitchen.blogspot.com/
http://fitnessista.com/
http://peasandthankyou.com/
http://greendogwine.com/
Some are more over the top then others on their eating choices, including one Vegan and two Vegatarians, but they all have some great food ideas and they are really good writers too!
Hope you guys are doing well!!