
Hi everyone!
So here's some updates from the fort. I got my first officially bath. I was not a big fan of it. It was just a little scary for me and I cried. Actually screamed alot.....
and of course my Daddy got it all on tape.
So here's some updates from the fort. I got my first officially bath. I was not a big fan of it. It was just a little scary for me and I cried. Actually screamed alot.....
and of course my Daddy got it all on tape.


Then, I got really sick at my tummy.
Which was not fun at all. My poor mommy was up all night with me. She held me all day, then my nana loved on me too.
Its been really great hanging out with family.
I think I like it here.
Tiffany! He is just ADORABLE!!! I'm proud to be the first follower! When you come down for his dedication, I want to meet the little man! :)
ReplyDelete