
Daddy. Ready to go!
Mommy and Me ready to get going!
All locked in, ready to roll!
Mommy and Me ready to get going!
All locked in, ready to roll!We got to come home on Monday the 29th. It was great finally being out of the hospital. Even though I had only came on the 28th, Mommy had been there since that Friday. I know she was more than ready for us to leave.


It was great being home. Even, if I slept most of the time. Mommy rocked me in my new room, and I cried. I was still a little mad about some stuff that happened at the hospital, that I rather not talk about!
I tried eating but, missed a little and caught Mommy's lip. But, its okay I just gave her kisses instead. So I all worked out.
All in all it was really good to see my home and be with Mommy, Daddy, and Nana. I think I like these people, I might have to keep them around.
I tried eating but, missed a little and caught Mommy's lip. But, its okay I just gave her kisses instead. So I all worked out.
All in all it was really good to see my home and be with Mommy, Daddy, and Nana. I think I like these people, I might have to keep them around.

No comments:
Post a Comment