Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just wanted to share.

Today has been an inspiring day! I love days like this, its like you wake and feel like you suddenly grew three feet. Its amazing, I feel so confidant in who I am. Its very refreshing from the last few weeks.
On top of it I feel like I'm getting my muse make! I feel inspiration everywhere. Its very empowering. On top of it all this inspiration makes me feel so close to God, like I'm sitting right beside Him. Its an over whelming feeling.

I deleted people from my facebook, and totally closed my myspace. It was great being on this kick. I decided that I don't need to be "friends" with everyone who had ever came across my path! Amazing thought huh!? So if you got deleted, its not for a lack of care, more of a need to simplify!

On a lighter note!

I've been married for 208 days!



Just wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment