Well, I'm starting to get it! Chris and I went to the pumpkin patch to pick out our very own pumpkin. I loved it. It was cold, and had been raining all day, but, it was great! There were tractors, hay, and pumpkins! There was a huge one that I honestly have never seen one that big! Its crazy!

I'm really excited about this halloween. Not some much the halloween, but the season. Everything being crisp and cool. The fall is such an awesome time of year, that I'm finally starting to love it. Everything (well, back home anyways) is turning crazy colors, its beautiful. I always took this time of year for granted. I only ever look forward to Thanksgiving. Now I'm starting to see traditions can be made for Halloween and it not be "devilish" or "demonic"!!
So if you see, a 5'3 disney princess this year knocking on doors for candy. Please... Dont judge, and just fill the bag up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment