Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random Facts

1. I am scared of turkeys, but yes I still eat turkey. ( I dont know for some reason thats always the question.)
2. I am the oldest of four.
3. I look up to my little sister.
4. I have seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
5. I did owned the CD from the musical episode.
6. I was not a nice person in high school.
7. Or middle school for that matter.
8. Guys I went to school with are surprised that I got married. I think more surprised that someone could handle me. (see 7 & 8)
9. Before I "took a break" from college I had a 3.86 GPA.
10. I took 19 credit hrs for some unknown reason.
11. My fear of failing keeps me from trying.
12. I have to rock my foot to go to sleep.
13. I have to rock my foot at all times.
14. I can rock a whole car with my foot.
15. I normally cant take more than 2 hrs at the beach before I get so bored!
16. I've never ice skated.
17. Or skied, water or snow.
18. I'm really a big chicken.
19. I am an obnoxious rule follower.
20. I am a really bad speller.
21. Sometimes, I still feel like no one likes me.
22. Its really hard for me to admit that.
23. I feel like the harder I try to seek God, the farther He is.
24. I'm scared to start a small group.
25. I know I'm suppose to start a small group. (see 11.)
26. Honestly I'm smarter than I act.
27. I don't want to be "that girl".
28. I love NASCAR.
29. I miss an old friend so much it still makes me cry.
30. I'm scared I wont be able to have kids.
31. I hate carnivals and amusement rides.
32. I hate heights.
33. I've punched my self in the face, by accident.
34. I say I cant too much.
35. I hate explaining things.
36. I love steak-ums.
37. I envy Martha Steward.
38. I wish I lived in the 50's.
39. I'm a hopeless romantic.
40. I read the last chapter of a book, if its not going to the way I think it should, and if it doesnt end happily ever after, I dont finish it.

2 comments:

  1. Tiff, very good transparency. Keep up the good work! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also shake my foot at all times, don't try because of fear of failure, wish I lived in the 50's and more often than I would like, feel like no one likes me... :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete