Sunday, September 7, 2008

A New Kind of Heart Ache

I remember being small and watching movies that showed a women having her heart broken by a lost love. How some man that she so desperately & deeply loved left her with a hole in her heart. I remember watching the actors on the screen, so wrapped in their parts, wishing that would never be me. That I would never know that kind of heart ache. I did eventually know that pain. I did eventually go through heart ache after heart ache.

I found a heart ache that hurts worst than any boyfriend or lost love. I found a heart ache that still to this day can hurt more and deeper than any man could ever hurt me.

Its a another kind of heart ache... The heart ache of a lost friend.

There has been a few times in my life that I actually opened my whole heart up to some one. That I cried, fought, laughed, and was me with someone. That openness with out any thought of them leaving is what makes a friendship heart ache so much harder. So much more painful.

With friendship, you never think they will hurt you. These are the few people that shape us so much, that become a part of us in such depth, that when they are no longer apart of your life the whole is big, and deep. You never think the phone calls with stop. Some times its no ones fault. Some times its everyone's fault. Some times its just you. Some times you just never know.

These are the heart aches that really make you mourn.

No comments:

Post a Comment